Monday, April 02, 2012

Hiking the "Y"

Our family decided to hike the "Y". It was a blast! Our boys did the entire hike themselves and I was very surprised and pleased that they didn't complain or that Ty didn't ask to be held. They just kept trooping along. They rocked! It was so much fun and I think we will hike it again very soon. We brought snacks and lots of water and just took as many breaks as we needed. Trenton found a walking stick all by himself and then helped Ty find one. They were just so cute together and Trent helped Tyler out when Ty asked. It was adorable. It was fun. And as always, Paige is a ham!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's so awesome! We've never done it because I am worried that my kids WONT hike the whole way yet. They whine coming home from the park that their legs are tired. I told them that we're walking everywhere this summer because they need to get into shape. lol.
Maybe they'd like the Y hike!