Monday, April 02, 2012

It's all about the animals

St. Patrick's month has been green...although I didn't catch all of it. We have had plenty of green food and lots of sunshine and playing out on the grass. It's been so nice.
Tyler has been into making animals out of playdough and letting them harden. It's something that keeps him entertained for a very long time and of course, it's always animals that he makes. I'm not sure there is anything outside of animals. Today he was a snow leopard all while I made dinner (I heard the growls to confirm it) and at dinner he filled his mouth with half-chewed food and opened his mouth big and told us he was a pelican.
On a day off from school we headed to the aquarium and met up with my sister and her kids. It was a fun time and since we hadn't been there in over a year, it was perfect for my animal-loving children. We spent four hours there and of course, they wanted to stay longer!

No comments: