Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Changing

Several weeks ago the boys wanted me to 'hurry up, Mom!'. I'm sure we were going somewhere very important. Ben was home, but getting ready himself and I was cleaning up the meal. It must've been somewhere fun we were going because both boys ran into the kitchen and asked what they could help do next. I told them (very sarcastically) that Paige needed to be changed. :) Yep, they both got Paige and a diaper and told her what they were going to do. Trenton and Tyler were cracking me up with their banter back and forth - mostly trying to talk themselves into changing the diaper in the first place. It was PRICELESS!! And I wish I actually still blogged so I could remember more, but I'm sure glad I grabbed my camera in time to capture this hilarious memory.
They actually did very well all by themselves and Paige wore that diaper with no problems for several hours (read way longer than she should've.) Basically there is NO mercy when this next baby comes. It's diaper duty all the time...;)

1 comment:

argylesocks said...

I want to know where you were going that was so motivating! My kids could use some motivation like that! That is really funny, and cute.