I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, June 08, 2012
Playing in May While Ben's Away
As school was wrapping up for the year in May, Ben was gone a good chunk of the month. Some of what we did while he was gone included Trenton's 1st grade program.
He's the boy with his arms folded across his chest...so much like Ben.
And while I played at the park with the kids while we waited for Trenton to have his baseball practices....
Ben kept sending me pictures of him in Times Square, with the Statue of Liberty, and even Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. I assured him he was the jealous one...haha!
Since my brother-in-law was out of town the same time, my sister and I got the kids together for FHE...which turned into kids making up some pretty fun shoe-fighting games.
And even though these two girls are only a year and two days apart, they will never be the same height! Maybe Paige would have a chance if she were the older one...but they still love playing together!
And Tyler spent a lot of time with friends and with Trent and by himself hunting for bugs. We always have a lot of bugs around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment