I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Something Fun!
Something our family has started to look forward to is the company party in May. It's always about food and LOTS and LOTS of fun! Our kids are remembering from year to year now what is there and start to ask a few days before what they can do. It's always a lot of fun and this year was perfect weather.
And of course the whole big deal: the crawdads! Tyler really didn't want to go until he could taste one. I'm usually the one who eats them, but Ben had to this year because they weren't sounding all that great to me! Trent, Ty and Paige each tried a bite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment