Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Activities

We went to a ward party that was also a fundraiser for youth programs this year. While Ben, Paige and I were all sitting at the auction part having a great time and occasionally bidding on things, we gave the boys some tickets and let them loose. We'd go check on them every once in awhile, but if you've ever met Trenton, then you'd know we were pretty sure they were staying together. :) They nearly lost their freedom when I went to check on them and couldn't find them. I asked Ben to take a look around and he found them - in a game room completely taking over and winning all the candy they could possibly stuff in their mouths! It was hilarious! When Ben first brought them to me neither of them could talk for several minutes until they could swallow all the candy they had stuffed in their mouths. Of course they still had handfuls of candy, but I'd say it was pretty smart to eat what they could before we found them. I think the first thing they did was get their faces painted.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny! What clever boys to think of eating lots of candy before you saw it. lol sounds like a fun evening :)

Jasmyn said...

Oh, I love those two boys...and that girl...and you guys of course. Missing you lots--we should definitely Skype on Sunday!!