We have been being silly...
Wrestling with Daddy...Checking out our HUGE fish!
Finding new possibilities of pets...haha! One day Tyler told me he wanted a pet bee. Yep, that's what he kept telling me all day long. I told my neighbor, just out of the blue, and she has a few beehives, aka, pet bees, right? ;) Well, next she told me the male bees don't have stingers. Once when we were out of town she texted and told me she had one. Bummer. But one low-key night a few weeks ago our wonderful neighbors brought over a pet bee that was dying anyway. We just hed it for about an hour and then went inside and went to bed. It was super fun and the boys LOVED holding a bee.
We did have to stress and explain that all the bees they would see would be girl bees and we could only hold the bees from our neighbors...so far I just hear them talk about all the girl bees flying around our plants and garden. Success!
It's fun to have a dad that LOVES to have fun! Ben is great at thinking up fun things to do as a family and most of the time it's always things the kids would love. I grew up around an arcade and I never think that going to one would be fun, but of course, the greatest dad ever does!
Paige LOVED her pink putter!
And Ben always laughs when I make most of the shots in under par. I may not be great on a real golf course, but I've got the miniature courses in the bag!!
Trenton tried some rock climbing for the first time and loved it.
Alright, it was a successful night! I guess we'll have to go again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment