Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Baseball

June was filled with baseball. It was so much fun! It was a blast to go to Trent's games and watch him get better and better. He really improved in so many parts, mostly fielding and batting. It was fun. Every time we could we went as a family. Occasionally one of us couldn't go, but once we got into the habit of going and the other two knew what to expect, they would just pull out their chairs and sit and watch. It was amazing. And then it became even more fun!



This evening was weird because we got to the field and within a few minutes we were being rained on with ash from one of the many fires here this summer. It was weird, especially with how close we are to the canyon it was pouring through.

 My face cracks me up here! I think this was by Paige. Paige and Tyler LOVE to take pictures and if I pull out the camera I have to sometimes lay down the law! But sometimes I give in.
 And then we clean up...Tyler taking some shots.
 I love how even Paige would fold up her little chair and at least attempt to put it in the bag. Once you train kids, it's really quite easy to have a good time with them!

 This cracks me up. She's holding my phone and telling Trenton to say 'cheese' because she thinks she's taking his picture. How do little kids catch on to every little thing we do?? It's so cute!
It was a busy season, but totally worth it. I'm so glad we signed him up back in the winter before I got pregnant...it made the decision much easier and Trenton loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Laney said...

I know I say it incessantly, but you seriously have the cutest kids. Trent is such a great kid. Those outfield pics are fantastic. He's growing up too fast. Tyler will always crack me up and Paige's pigtails are the cutest ever! She reminds me so much of you at her age. You were a riot! Still are in fact ;)