The boys almost always play together, even when they have friends, but one day Tyler really needed a nap and about 30 minutes of quiet time is all I usually ask of Trenton...and then he got a perfectly placed phone call to go play with a friend nearby. Since the other two were down I said yes. Which was great until Tyler woke up and Trent still wasn't home. Oh, the horror!! Since Paige was still sleeping I told Tyler I would play with him and do whatever he wanted. Little did I know that would include the sandbox, chalk and lots of bubbles! It was a lot of fun to just spend some one on one time with Ty. I feel like time with just one child alone is so rare and yet that's when I get to see them for themselves a little more.
Basically it was fun to take an hour and have a little date with my 4-year-old.
And....check out my awesome chalk circle back there. Beautiful, I know!
1 comment:
The whole thing about that story was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment