I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Paige's World is Getting Turned Upside Down
Because....
We're so excited to add another little girl to our family this November. And since Paige's name took us 40 weeks to figure out, we're grateful we have another 20 to work on a name for this one!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will freely admit that I guessed wrong, but I am so excited for this new little niece!
Way to perfectly plan 2 boys and 2 girls there, Amber and Ben. :)
And for a name? Horrengia has not yet been used...I'm just sayin'.
4 comments:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will freely admit that I guessed wrong, but I am so excited for this new little niece!
Way to perfectly plan 2 boys and 2 girls there, Amber and Ben. :)
And for a name? Horrengia has not yet been used...I'm just sayin'.
Yay!!! So excited for you. (I'm using Blaine's tablet). -Elena
Ha ha ha! I think Fredeswinda would compliment Horrengia very well ;)
How exciting! And how great for Paige...sister's are the best. :)
Post a Comment