I have some pretty good kiddos! One day I was just taking it easy getting ready and getting started for the day. When I came downstairs I found toys EVERYWHERE and my good kids playing a game together. They had been playing together for hours and I hadn't had to step in. I love those days!![]()
Legos and building blocks were everywhere!
However, there has been a new event taking place at our house....every single day! Wrestling. These boys just start taking each other down and they usually don't stop until we make them. Mostly, I let them get it all out. Sometimes I send them down to the toy room or the backyard, but they are really so much more helpful and happy after a good 'get out all the aggression' session. The only time it's a problem is when they should be doing something I asked and instead they start wrestling. :) Oh, and I have to mention that Paige plays right with the boys until they start to wrestle...and then she picks a corner or another room and does her own thing off by herself. At least she's smart enough to realize she's too little to wrestle with the big boys!
I don't know where she learned this face, but she just started doing it for us this week. I think it's funny because she's so little. I just don't remember my boys doing stuff like this and copying people so much at her age. Having a little girl is so different.
1 comment:
I remember you making funny faces like that. Wrestling is in their genes :-)
Post a Comment