We are finding that girls are quite different than boys around here. Paige has sat on the potty just because we all do for the last few months. She thinks it's a game. Until....one day she started telling me when she needed to go BEFORE she needed to go. Amazing! Now, I still have to change wet diapers and honestly, I just don't feel like trying to get her to care enough about going all the time. But, I haven't changed a poopy diaper in about a month (minus that one time on our vacation when it just didn't make sense). I'm amazed!
After she goes and we wash up, she usually gets a jellybean or two. I'm all good with whatever she wants and so sometimes it's stickers. As long as she keeps telling me she needs to go, I'm good with it! Mostly I'm so surprised and excited that she started this in the midst of me feeling like junk and not having a desire to push the issue. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good, but this is for my good, so I love it! :)Paige showing off her jellybeans!!
No comments:
Post a Comment