I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Going Private
I've decided to take this blog private. If you're interested in keeping up on things, give me your email and I'll add you. :)
5 comments:
woody96@earthlink.com
but I am sure you already knew that I would want to be added!
Amber- I am Patience, a friend of Sassy J's, and I love peaking in on your blog. I would love to be added to the list!
peapayne@gmail.com
if you don't think I'm creepy ;)!
Laneylou2008 (at) yahoo (dot)com :D
Add me! melissamdraper (at) yahoo (dot) com.
mommy_OF_twins05@yahoo.com
Post a Comment