On October 1st we had to bust out everything Halloween! One thing Tyler immediately got into was the Disney short of Donald Duck at Halloween. Everyone loves it (I have watched it twice by myself) but Tyler LOVES it. He told me he would just like to watch it once a day, please. Fine by me.
Tyler always laughs so much with Witch Hazel comes on the screen....he says she looks like a baby witch.
Tyler has seen this movie three times now and walks around the house singing the song....and asking me what stingy means. It's so adorable!
And if you take a picture of someone else, then Paige needs a picture too!
We have been having fun with Halloween color-by-numbers when I read to the kids. Apparently this is Trenton's favorite holiday now so he is asking about which haunted houses we're going to or if we can decorate our yard with scary things. He cracks me up. I am super excited to have found a great kid-friendly haunted house last year right near where we live. We've already looked it up for this year and Trenton has watched several youtube movies about it.
It's all Halloween around here. And that chain is actually getting short....
That pink witch hat is my costume this year....We'll see if I can find a black dress to go with it. Tyler is so exctied for me. :)
2 comments:
Halloween is my favorite too! And that Disney short was wonderful. Old Disney stuff is the best.
Thanks for the link! Old school Disney is the best for sure. Your decorations are fabulous and I wish I could hear the kiddos laughing. They all have great laughs!
Post a Comment