We have been having fun with Thanksgiving just around the corner. All the kids made a cornucopia with construction paper. I love having projects like this with a good book to read to the kids. It's fun and relaxing. Paige was asleep when the boys did these. When she woke up I put her up to the table to work on hers. She LOVED it, and while she was happy to have my help, and waited perfectly patiently for me to help with each part, when I got a little too busy (dinner was trying to over cook) I told her she could just do whatever - and she did. When I came back and offered to help again, she said, 'I okay mommy. I do meself.' She did a great job and was happy - win!
Paige and Tyler colored and glued together these turkeys. Truly. I helped with a little of the cutting, but Tyler glued both of theirs together and he loved doing the whole project just him and Paige.
No comments:
Post a Comment