Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pregnancy Pics and Paige

Okay, so I keep getting asked about my huge belly now. And because my belly doesn't even poke out like a pregnant one until a month or two before, I can hardly believe what I've been looking at in the mirror recently. It's getting HUGE! But, as my sister pointed out yesterday, I do have a fully-formed baby inside me right now. So, I guess that explains it.
This shirt is a gift from my mother. It was so nice of her to get it for me, especially since I keep saying this is my last pregnancy. Thanks, Mom! (don't worry, those white spots on my belly are on my mirror, not my shirt. I should clean, but whatever!)
Tried to get a really good one taken by Tyler....I guess you get what you ask for. But yes, I look giant, I know. I feel it too, trust me.  
Of course, if I get pictures, then she wants them too. :) 
One morning at breakfast this week she asked me to take her picture. Just out of the blue. I did. How could I not??!! 

No comments: