Tuesday I woke up and had 100 plans. :) They were all crafty projects or gifts of some kind. And I got them all done except one that day. And then I felt nuts, but happy!
Spray painted this frame too. I love this frame - and it goes great with my thanksgiving decor already!
I don't know where all these projects and ideas came from, but they were all things that needed to happen that day. :) It was a little nuts, but fun!
And I changed out all the kid's silhouettes. I cannot believe how much older Tyler and Paige look since the last time I updated these. Trenton looks almost exactly the same. I guess he's getting older and it's harder to tell from year to year all the changes.
I also had to run to Walmart that day to get all the stuff I needed for all the presents I wanted to make. But I can't post anything about those until I give them....but they are all so cute! This burst of energy is cracking me up, but keep it coming while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment