Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fun Inside

Having to stay inside this weekend means a lot of Wii sports and challenging each other. Friday night I sat ont he couch and read while Ben and the boys played and played. Paige and I each tried a game or two, but it was just fun to be inside, all cozy together, and watch everyone have fun. I read, but didn't get much read. I found this picture of Tyler taken by Paige. He's finally getting good at being able to play and can actually beat people now without us helping out.
And that blue room is being used happily by the boys now. It's nice to be able to spread out and play a game, especially if you have to leave it out.  
And all the kids sit down with Tyler and work on puzzles. Paige has a few Tyler has taught her how to do and Trenton will do puzzles with Tyler if he makes a deal to play a game with him.  

No comments: