Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our first good snow this year

When Ben got home Friday night, he rushed right out and started shoveling - I was just about to make the boys come inside from playing, so they were so excited to get to stay out, especially in the dark.
Miss Paige got her turn as well and even though she cried at the back door all day about how messy it all was and that we needed to clean it up, she eventually liked being out in it - just a little though. She was also distraught that Ben's car came in covered in snow and parked in the garage - the car and the floor were getting "all messy". Sad times!
Trenton actually was shoveling in the back before Ben got home. He's a pretty good helper.  
I know this picture is so hard to see - it's Paige holding a green shovel. She thinks she's so helpful.  
After snowing for three days, off and on, but mostly on, it has stopped as of right now and this is what we have. In the back:  

And our front sidewalks look great because the sun hits them more and it was sunny this afternoon. So much so, that I halfway closed the blinds because the sun shining off the snow it really hard on the eyes. Especially when you haven't seen sun in three days! As of late last night we had already gotten 11 inches. And more fell today. Basically I think we're going to get a snow blower this year. Apparently last year's snow fall here wasn't typical. Our kids will be in heaven! 

2 comments:

argylesocks said...

Paige's response to snow is priceless!

Laney said...

I love how different each of your kids are. Paige's emotional side just cracks me up!