Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ready for Fall

We decorated for Thanksgiving November 1st. I was ready to move on, even though each of the holidays is fun. Tyler is already asking for when Christmas decorations can go up. Hence the chain....and something for him to add to everyday. It's helped - a lot.


These cute salt and pepper shakers are a gift from my mom after a trip she made back east. Fun salt and pepper shakers always remind me of her because she would take out her collection of them when I was younger and show them to my sister and me. One night we got into them, and lied and said we didn't, however, the pepper we had spilled definitely gave us away. I've been waiting months to put these out! 
Tyler and Paige wanted to help - I let them cover the window with leaf and pumpkin clings.
They had a blast.  
I think the last of our 70 degree weather is gone for good now, but it certainly feeling more like Thanksgiving and fall now. I'll admit that the changing of the seasons is starting to grow on me...just a little though.

1 comment:

Laney said...

I love the mantle decor. Its so festive! The s&p shakers are pretty. I'd have a hard time not having them out more often.