About one hour after rain stopped and snow started
Two hours later....
Just now. 5pm - after snowing most of the day. Today was the first time all year I went and picked Trenton up. I felt sad that he would have to walk home in this - especially because I was pretty sure they kept them in at recess and he had no gloves with him. He was grateful!
Tyler could not be happier. And I am, once again, so very grateful for my mud room.
If the snow keeps on all weekend, we might just all get out there and make some fun memories. Secretly I'm very happy Paige is sleeping right now because it's freezing outside and I have no desire to be out there. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday!
2 comments:
OK - I love the picture of Trenton faithfully shoveling and Tyler running his heart out! Can we say Amber and Jasmyn? I think we can! :)
Love you, sister!
Ha ha! Jazz's comment is awesome. That was the same picture I was going to comment on. ;) I so wish we were coming for Thanksgiving. I miss snow during the Holidays and the boys playing in it looks SO fun! I know, I'm weird.
Post a Comment