Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Creating

Trent and I painted and put together this airplane. Trent thinks it's so cool and wants to play with it all the time - which is fine, but Tyler's surprisingly fast these days...Anyhow, Trent really painted most of it himself since I was off feeding Tyler and Daddy was "helping" from the other room...

And this is what we did this week. We are learning about our names and how everyone has a name. (Which is why we hit the Bean Museum (see the previous post) - Adam named all the animals.) We learned about the name of our church and which names we need to say with respect (in prayers). Trent loves gluing so this was quick and fun...we'll probably have to do ten more in the coming days!

The name spelled out in beans made me remember a school project I did one year...I think it was the art year. I made a moasic out of lentils, beans, rice, etc. using a Byzantine picture. I remember it took me a very long time, but it was fun and really cool to copy all the colors, dye the rice, and follow my sketch.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Amber, you are such a good mom and do so many fun, creative things with your kids. They are going to have the best memories of all their fun adventures with you when they grow up. I hope when I grow up someday, I can be more like you! :)

Danya said...

Way cute Amber!