
For those of you who know me, Monday is my cleaning day. Knowing me even more usually means that I won't give up that day for anything. Well, that's not true! Monday we were invited to go check out the newly refinished McDonald's nearby with Trent's friend James. So, I got most of the cleaning done before we left and went and had a godo time. Lately I have been slacking on the cleaning and if it doesn't get done by lunch time, then there's a good bet it's not happening, so the extra motivation was a great thing and maybe I need that more often! Trent had a blast! They have some basketball hoops, the usual climbing/net thing with slide and a fun little music station with the big pianos and everything! Since the gloomy/wet weather has started in it's good to be able to have some places to go this winter. I've already got a hundred ideas!
And so today we hit the Bean Museum. I cannot believe how many animals are in that place, but Trent loves it! We only stayed an hour, but had such a fun time together. Tyler was so sweet and slept through it all...of course he can be awake at another time, but it made today very nice that he snoozed while we saw all the animals, insects, and fish. Trent really wanted to see dinosaurs, so we'll have to get out there soon. I'm having flashbacks of last winter and how many hours I spent in the dinosaur museum.... 
(This fish is a dolphin - I didn't know until this museum (months and months ago) that there is a dolphin fish and a dolphin mammal...okay, I knew about the mammal!)
1 comment:
I'm the exact opposit with cleaning! LOL. I always get the cleaning motivation at night. I think it's an old habit from when Kev and I were first married and I only did cleaning at night when he was away at work so he could sleep all day uninterrupted. The habit stuck I suppose but I am a one week cleaner as well. I pick up through the week but I do deep cleaning only once a week. Sometimes the house is a wreck and I'll do it twice but not typically.
That museum trip sounded fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE museums, total history buff. I think they're great for kids too. Especially the hands-on museums. Best way to learn is through fun!
Post a Comment