Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing with the Boys


The other day the boys and I went to check out the new IKEA store - which has actually been open since I was pregnant with Tyler - with our friends, the Hansens. All the kids were fairly good. It was definately a trip for my mommy brain - I loved all the great ideas and different living set ups. When we got to the kids section, all the kids got out of the carts and played on the displays for a bit. It was so much fun!














Here are some pictures Trenton wanted the Grandmas to see...Tyler was standing up, holding onto the cupboard handels, so Trent wanted a picture of him doing it too. Then Tyler was being silly one morning and since I took his picture while we was trying to climb up me... (oh, he's so wet from all the drool! And another thing, these pants are lovely on me! Ben hates them, but they came with a nursing shirt that I really wanted when Trent was born. I only wear them on "I have nothing else to wear to bed" nights, but Ben and I still have a running banter about how hot they are!) ...Trenton had to move Tyler and take a picture exactly where Tyler was. (This pose is one of my new favorites because he will do it for me anytime I ask...it is the face of some computer baseball player he saw while he and Daddy were playing those old-school nintendo games. I don't know how Ben found all of those, but he has hundreds! Trent specifically asks Ben to play certain ones "with him". Example: Ben will play Mario Bros. all the way to level 8-4 and then Trent takes the controls and runs through the last bad guy to the princess and wins! It's so cute!)
I think it's pretty funny how the camera comes out or Mommy's attention goes towards one of them, and suddenly, everyone wants to be involved!


But that's okay because later that day, Trenton was playing on the computer and Tyler had to follow him in and "help" push the keyboard buttons! This is Tyler smiling after I told him he couldn't do that with Trenton...what kind of obeying is this?!! Looks a little guilty to me!

1 comment:

clarkfamblog said...

Adorable! Can't wait to play with ya'll over Thanksgiving!