Typical pose around here. Too many pictures and begging to say "please" ultimately gives you this! So proud!

It was Ben's idea. All of it. Which isn't surprising except that since we've been married Ben is always the one wanting to stay home and do nothing. Or at least nothing that requires leaving the house and visiting with people. Maybe it's the parental drive to share and explore the world with your kids. Anyhow, we hit the aquarium together where Ben got a small glimpse at what it's like to sit by the shark tank for roughly an hour all for the pure enjoyment of a three-year-old. "Yep, this is what I do while you're at work, Honey! Don't you envy me?!" But somehow all the wonders that Trent saw were extraordinary really seemed that way.

Besides, touching slimy creatures is my idea of a good time...I do it everyday! :)
Tyler learned how to clap tonight.

At a BYU basketball game. Yep, that is the kind of place we take our kids to when it's time for them to learn something new. Like the BYU fight song. Of course going to a game requires that we explain 62 times this next week why we can't hold Cosmo "the kitty". Um, he'll crush you... (Clapping did not stop until we arrived at ColdStone. We're very proud!)

Speaking of which, for the past nearly two years I have had to explain why we can't hold the real, stuffed, i.e. DEAD cougar "kitty" that's posed so nicely in the Wilke. Went to the bookstore this week and more tears. And explaining. Finally the truth had to be told. "Trent, if you held him he would kill you". Oh, well. Brutal. I know. No more tears. Did give the "nice kitty" a high-five today. Pat on the shoulder for not terrifying him completely of "kitties". Whew!

So happy. Must be the ice cream effects!
4 comments:
Thank you for the congratulations! Looks like you are having some fun too. We got to take Alex to the Aquarium too a couple weeks ago when we visited. We can't wait to see you and everyone next week! Tell Ben I said hello. :o)
ooo,ooo, that is right you have a season pass to the aquarium. I have been in the mood to visit that fantastic place so next time you go can I follow along!!!!
Ok my last sentance should have been ended with a ? mark. So I am editing my sentance?
How fun is that? Baron is just starting to wave and he almost has clapping down. It cracks me up how excited we parents get over such little things. What can I say? We love it!
Post a Comment