Ben is such a good example to me. He is so patient with the boys and includes them in almost everything. Trenton LOVES playing with Daddy because he wants Trenton to be there too. So cute to watch them do simple things like making cookies together.
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Everyday is Play!
This week has been busy in the sense that we have had something going every single night, but many of the things we were able to spend so much time together and make lots of memories. Those are always good weeks!
Ben is such a good example to me. He is so patient with the boys and includes them in almost everything. Trenton LOVES playing with Daddy because he wants Trenton to be there too. So cute to watch them do simple things like making cookies together.
On Tuesday we hit the park for a picnic and some play time. It was SO warm outside last week. Of course it has since snowed - twice.
I also did something fun for me: went and hung out with Heather for a whole day! It was great. Very relaxing and so fun for the kids to play together while we caught up. It's been awhile! First we met up at the dinosaur museum (because we love it there!) and then headed to her house for lunch, quiet time (and all four kids fell asleep), and lots of play time. The dinosaur museum was quite fun for Tyler and Rachel this time since we actually let them play and do some of the fun activities.
I am so lucky to be able to play with my boys every single day. I have been blessed with such good little boys!
Ben is such a good example to me. He is so patient with the boys and includes them in almost everything. Trenton LOVES playing with Daddy because he wants Trenton to be there too. So cute to watch them do simple things like making cookies together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I've still never been to the dinosaur museum, I really need to go!
It helps that your boys are so very fun to play with. You are a sweet heart. I dare say it is my turn to have you all over. Let me know if that is something that you would be up for.
Post a Comment