
Rules:
1. Go to the my pictures site on your computer
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people
6. Tagging: Anyone who wants to do this...
This picture takes me back to a very interesting time for our family. This was just a few days after Trenton was born. I felt/looked horrible. We were all so exhausted after trying to get Trenton here for so long. My mom took this picture. She stayed with us for awhile and helped out so much. While I was in the hospital afterwards both my mom and mother-in-law stayed at our home. My mom would be with me in the hospital while Ben was at school and then when he got back she would go back home and help my mother-in-law who was taking care of Trenton night and day for us. It was crazy, but I'm grateful for all the family we have to help us when we most need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment