Friday, March 13, 2009

The Relatives Visit

The title is a joke from my mom's side of the family...and we love all our relatives!
Aunt Giselle playing "Go Fish" with Trenton. The cards were a gift from Grandma Bradley and Giselle playing so much with Trenton was a HUGE gift to me! :)
We had a great visit from my family this week. My dad and one brother were the only ones I didn't see. It was great to visit with everyone! We had so much fun...good thing I get to visit with everyone again soon! Everyone found out that Tyler likes to roll all over everyone...if you sit on the ground, he will come right over to you.
While here my brother Hal and his soon-to-be-bride Ashley got their engagment pictures taken. All the girls went together to Ashley's bridal shower and had a great time. I guess the Bradley's just entertain themselves - even if it's more along the lines of rudeness! Geez, girls! (Okay, we need to practice during family prayer more!) It was a very nice shower though and it was good for us to get to see a little bit more of Ashley without Hal around since I don't know her at all. She's going to be a good addition to our family. Aunt Rachel came with us too and we all had so much fun! I love getting together with family - and future family! Ashely Mom and the Girls

Playing under the "tent" Grandma made.

We hit the park with Grandma and Aunt Heather. Trenton has been begging to feed the ducks...so we took lots of bread and he had a great time. We had enough that the ducks were full! Grandma and Aunt Heather swinging Tyler over to the car.

Today most of the family went home. Trenton was so sad when he realized Grandma was gone. He started to cry, but after telling him of the plan to see Grandma and Granddaddy again soon, tears didn't flow for long. Heather is still here and so the boys and I took her to the dinosaur museum (an obvious favorite!) since she had never been. It was the most relaxing trip since I was pregnant with Tyler and Trenton was old enough to do most things without me. Heather took care of both the boys so much and pitched in without me asking. Why don't I have a 16-year-old to help out all the time?!!

2 comments:

argylesocks said...

Isn't it so nice to have family around. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Danya said...

Wow everyone is so grown up! My goodness Giselle is so old now! LOL