So, National Pi Day was Saturday...so we celebrated appropriately with PIE! Heather invited our family over for their family's pie day celebration. It was so much fun! There were so many delicious pies. Their family produces some pretty good cooks and they all are fabulous at the baked goods...so it was heavenly! We all got PLENTLY of pie and had a great time. Thanks for the invite! I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
National Pi Day...PIE
So, National Pi Day was Saturday...so we celebrated appropriately with PIE! Heather invited our family over for their family's pie day celebration. It was so much fun! There were so many delicious pies. Their family produces some pretty good cooks and they all are fabulous at the baked goods...so it was heavenly! We all got PLENTLY of pie and had a great time. Thanks for the invite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment