I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, March 20, 2009
March Madness
March Madness is here and like every year we've been married Ben and I printed bracketts and filled them out. Today's count: I am ahead by three games! Okay, me winning happens every year, too!
That is funny. In high school I had a history teacher who offered a candy bar to the student that guessed it the closest. I had never even heard of half the teams competing but still won. It was pretty awesome. Us girls can be pretty good at this sports stuff too.
2 comments:
That is funny. In high school I had a history teacher who offered a candy bar to the student that guessed it the closest. I had never even heard of half the teams competing but still won. It was pretty awesome. Us girls can be pretty good at this sports stuff too.
So, is there a prize involved? With that kind of track record you should talk your husband into a prize for the winner. :)
Post a Comment