Before all the fevers and crying started we had so much fun playing outside with our good friends down the street. Trenton is so sad because his friend James is moving soon and so we have to get lots of playing in. James makes Primary in our ward so much more fun. We'll miss you!
We pulled out the sandbox, lots of balls, the lawnmower (kid), baseball game, and even Trent's bike (although I told him have fun on the grass because we were all staying in the backyard!) and just had some fun in the sun. I picked up lots and felt really good after not seeing the sun as much as I'd like lately. It was so much fun to see Tyler having a good time outside. I think by the end of the summer he should be running on the grass with ease and it's just going to become more fun from here!
In August Tyler will be as old as Trenton was when we moved to this house and I remember having a blast with Trent that summer. Such a fun age. Tyler has shown me over the past few days that he really does know what I'm saying - sometimes he listens and other times he want to actually see what comes of running away! It's so funny to see those little wheels in his head turning. I am so blessed to have my two happy boys! Just need to get them healthy again!
1 comment:
Ohhhh, so sorry they're not feeling well. I love this age too, it is so much fun to see them learning and growing so much. I'm glad I'm not the only one who vents and complains! (Although, yours was hardly complaining... ;)
Post a Comment