We've been playing outside endlessly until all the rain and stormy weather hit. Trent was so excited when we got in the car today and it was a little hot. He's pretty sure that means we get to play outside and maybe even in the pool soon!
Friday night I had Youth Conference (yes, I'm that young!) and then I headed over to my Aunt's home for a small, last-minute cousin get together. My sister was there and in total I think there were only 6 of us, which is way less than I'm related to, but it was a great time to get together and talk. Oh, girls love to talk. It was so nice to hang out and for the first time in YEARS I stayed up until 4:45am! Crazy, but I knew I didn't have to be up at 7 and start the day tending to kids. We went out to breakfast and had a great time. I think there's a picture floating around, but since no one has any makeup on, I'm okay not to see that online! :)
When I got home of course everything was going great and Ben and I spent the rest of the day cutting hair, emptying our file cabinet and filling out the medical paperwork for his work. We also got more life insurance on me since Ben is pretty sure he would go crazy trying to figure out what to do without me. (I think almost 24 hours alone with the boys scared him a little!)
Things are good, they just seem non-stop. Which is good...I felt like I had to go back to all my winter places these past two weeks. Love the coolness of the rain, but my boys are ready to be outside. While we're waiting for the great weather to come back we have been reading and reading. I had to start picking out the books though because I have memorized most of Trent's dinosaur books (and so has he!). Until this morning I had close to 50 books checked out - yes, family, it's true!
2 comments:
Yeah, that's why I love the library since Henry seems to pick the same books to read over and over again. After reading a book for about the 20th time, I "encourage" him to pick something else...just so I can read something different before my brain explodes. :) But even though you read the same book again and again, it's nice to know they like to read.
Those are such cute pictures! I absolutely love reading your blog, maybe someday I will give you something to read on mine. :)
Post a Comment