Saturday, October 31, 2009

Goodbye "Fun Fridays"

Ever since I took the boys to the Hill AFB museum Ben has been jealous and really wanting to go. So, to celebrate and officially say goodbye to his "fun fridays" from work we headed up there and made a day of it. He loved it (of course he would) and is now no longer jealous! He just says we need to go back without the kids sometime! :) We could've spent hours and hours there and even I was able to read so much more this time and learn more. It's amazing! I pulled several books to read ideas too. Totally worth the trip! (Fun Fridays have been great - every other friday off. Too much business coming in for that now (hip hip hooray!!) and so it's back to normal. They were great days and I'll miss them, but at least business is picking back up! That's way better!!) (And Alicia, we need to get together and go! I know you're super busy and have so many other things on your mind right now, but we should try and go soon!)
On another note, my flowers are looking great! They always do a great job cheering me up when we can't go outside for hours anymore.

2 comments:

argylesocks said...

As great as more work is. I am sure you will miss having Ben around for Fridays. What a fun thing. The air force base is a favorite dream around here. One day we will all have a free day when we can go. Your boys were adorable on Halloween.

Melissa said...

My SIL just went there when they came to Utah a few weeks ago. She said it was really cool too. We should go with you guys next time you go!