The theme was book of mormon based because the little boy wanted to be Ammon for Halloween and that of course followed to his party. It was such a fun party. Trenton and I have been talking about so many BOM stories lately that it was fun for him to piece some of the activities together.
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Saturday, November 07, 2009
BOM birthday party
We had a great time at Trenton's friend's birthday party. Trent was excited they are the same age now! Good thing I played my day a little differently than I originally intended. We almost didn't make it!
The theme was book of mormon based because the little boy wanted to be Ammon for Halloween and that of course followed to his party. It was such a fun party. Trenton and I have been talking about so many BOM stories lately that it was fun for him to piece some of the activities together.
In the background is Lehi's tent and the kids are in the wildness (obstacle course). Tyler had just woken up and he still wasn't sure about being out of my arms. In just a few minutes he decided all the toys, running around, and candy was worth it - every bit of it!
Trenton's first time in a pillow case race. He would start jumping great and then try to run and fall. But he kept getting back up and trying again. They were holding Titles of Liberty during this race.
Racing Nephi's family's boat across the waters. Tyler played in this water almost the rest of the time. He sure loves water...and mom letting him do whatever he wants!
The kids shot down Samuel from the wall. Can you see the picture in the background?
Trenton thought these shields and swords were the coolest ever and he hasn't stopped playing with them since we got them. He keeps wanting Tyler, Ben and me to play with him nonstop...only sword-fighting though.
This was the highlight of the party: the giant lamanite pinata. Pretty cool!
Trenton is using a real sword here which he thought was pretty cool! In the end though it was too well put together to break apart from little plastic swords used by 6 little kids. But when the candy came flying out it was pretty exciting!
Thanks for another fun party!!
The theme was book of mormon based because the little boy wanted to be Ammon for Halloween and that of course followed to his party. It was such a fun party. Trenton and I have been talking about so many BOM stories lately that it was fun for him to piece some of the activities together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment