Wednesday, December 30, 2009

California Christmas part 2

Tyler was completely taken with Grandma's cat. And I was surprised how sweet and nice she was - even when Tyler picked her up weird or shoved her face in her food. All my siblings were so great to play outside with my kids. This was only the second year we've stayed with my parents because a few of my siblings were gone. And my great brother gave up his room the entire week to my boys. What a sport! Every morning Ben & I both were able to sleep in because my mother is fabulous and would come get the kids. Half the time I didn't even know that Trenton was awake. It felt so great to sleep in and rest. Ben kept saying how we should bring someone home with us! :) I'm sure grateful for our moms - aka, grandmas! - who love the kids and probably want to spend time without the parents around once in awhile. I slept so much that week and loved every moment of it! While I was dreaming, the boys were having adventures with Grandma! My Mom made this star cookie tree with Trenton one morning. I was so glad to know they were still having a good time, even though I was passed out from the world! Hopefully I'm still allowed home in future years! And my Mom must've played about a hundred games of hide and seek. This was a picture of Trenton finding her. I know the boys had a great time!

3 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! However, you seem very tired these days...are you trying to tell us something, or am I reading too much into it? Maybe you've been staying up too late madly working on Christmas gifts, or maybe not! :)

Jasmyn said...

Oh my holy Jeremy!! Trenton looks JUST LIKE him in that picture where Mom's chasing him and in front of the tree. Wow.

I think Ben's the dad. ;) Looks like you guys had fun - are you going to come down next year so I can be there too?

Krystal said...

I love the picture of Trenton with the Mr. Potato Head glasses on! Travis does that with ours! Too cute!