Sunday night was my family's shepard's meal. The feta cheese smelled really bad to me so they left it in the kitchen...I'm not sure if it ever got eaten.
The next day we headed out with Ben's family for some pictures for Grandma. My mom brought her tripod and took the pictures. Trenton started running and it was fun to watch several people join him!
When my Grandparents arrived for a quick visit we all headed over to "Granddaddy's work" for some fun memories! Apparently this is a very intense game!
That night was the BYU bowl game...so of course we had to watch. And despite not being able to keep my eyes open during the day I watched the game and only slept during half time! Good for me!We were still able to find time to visit San Diego. It was a little weird having only three of my siblings there, but we still had a great time!
Eating at Acapulco was SO good. I always want to eat more!
And playing around by the organ is all part of the fun!
Man, I look short here!
We sure love San Diego...and being at the beach in December! When the boys found this dinosaur at the park we always visit I thought they'd never leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment