Wednesday, December 30, 2009

California Christmas part 3

Christmas Eve started out the same, but dinner ended with barbeque ribs! I guess my Dad was pretty happy. Mom said maybe we'll just order pizzas next year...after all, pizza can be elegant on china! I sure love my family! These three were so great all week! I felt pretty yucky and I know they wanted me to do more with them, but they were pretty nice and patient too. I'm sure they missed Jazzy a lot. Christmas morning was pretty great! Everyone waited for Tyler to wake up - put us about 6:30am, which is a lot later than previous years! After opening presents at both houses and having such a great time with everyone, we then got together that night. Funny that this tradition of our families getting together started so many years ago. Now we just throw in a little celebration for Ben's birthday and we're good to go. Happy Birthday, Ben!!! I sure love you!

No comments: