Trenton. My goodness I love that boy! Sometimes he asks me to tell him what's going to happen in the next day and the days I tell him I really need his help he's so happy to provide that help. If I tell him the next day is Monday then he always replies: "Oh, then we need to do cleaning day and make the house all clean!". What a good boy! When I have needed a little more sleep the last few weeks I just tell him to come get me if he needs anything and I can always count on him to let me rest, but get me when things get sticky. He's certainly an oldest child and is a great brother willing to help out Tyler with almost anything he needs. Trenton has started asking me if it's the baby making me feel sick and then he follows up with "do you need anything, Mom?". Melt my heart!
I'm so amazed at how blessed I am with my two boys and how sweet they are. I sure am glad they have each other to play with so I don't feel like a complete slacker!
6 comments:
I know the sickness sucks. But at least you can look back in about 7 months and think of how sweet your boys were during this awful time. And if it wasn't awful maybe you wouldn't have been able to see this side of Trenton! Glass have full (you know) probably the last thing on earth you wanted to hear right now. I hope you are feeling better and the days are getting easier.
congratulations on the pregnancy! Trenton sure is a sweet heart. I found your blog on Jasmyn's and I've been following it lately. I'll send you an invite to mine if you'd like. I'm kind of paranoid about the internet, so my blog isn't just open to read. Anyway, I hope you're not feeling too horrible. We're excited for you!
actually, what is your email? I don't think I have it. :)
You're a trooper Amber!! Hang in there. You definitely have sweet little boys. A tender mercy from HF. I hope this sickness ends soon. Love ya!
Your boys really are the best. When they were here the other night it was lovely, they kept my boy occupied and were so nice about everything.
That's so wonderful! I hope someday I can have boys as awesome as yours!
Post a Comment