Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a GIRL!

That's what we're being told...the doctor's about 90% sure anyway. He told us we could double check next appointment...we'll see.
So, that's our story...of course we'd update on any changes, but I think we're getting a girl. Feels strange still. But I'm getting excited. Trenton sat quietly in the office listening to hear what the doctor would say. He got so excited and has been telling everyone that he gets a little sister! It's fun that he understands a little more what's going on - there is a baby in mommy's tummy and when her tummy gets bigger the baby can come out! He knows it'll be right before his 5th birthday. Oh, my goodness! We're having a girl!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!!!

The Woody's Fam said...

How cool is that. Now we have to be friends forever because all of our kids are the same! Yay for you guys. So I guess you can make more than just boys!

Tali Nay said...

congrats!!! how fun!

Amy Eaton said...

YEAH! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Oh. My. Goodness! How exciting. I cannot tell you how much you will adore having a girl. It's just SO different and so FUN! I'm so happy for you!

The Cahoons! said...

Yay, how fun! Very exciting Amber. How prefect for Hannah!

Melissa said...

Yay! So exciting!!! Here come hair clippies and ruffle bums. :)

argylesocks said...

I knew it. I am so excited for you, you will love it.