Whew! What a fun, packed, holiday season! I do something every year where I pick a date on the calendar where I'm going to call it good enough and I stop worrying about gifts or stressing about anything, really. My date is usually around the 15th, but this year my mom and sister came up on the 12th, so that was my day. After that day, I just stopped worrying and had a great time! It was awesome! I played a lot with family and friends and just made sure I did really fun things like visit Santa and build gingerbread houses! (But from a kit, so there's NO STRESS!) Before that though, I made 115 cookies and a couple batches of toffee and fudge: Gave my kids reindeer slippers and watched them try to walk around on our hardwood floors in them! Super fun!!: Played around with my new camera and caught my kids brushing their teeth: I love this smile of Ty's, with his toothpaste still on his face!: Caught my kids hanging out so cute with each other: Went to see the Temple Square lights & the festival of lights: And then my mom and sister came and we played and played! First, we hit the Messiah sing-in, which I really wanted to go to and I begged Autumn to go with me and then Mom and Giselle made it up in time for it! And then we played...We hung out at my Mom's best friend, Karen's home
And then the next day hung out at my home. We mostly just played and played. The kids had fun and we had a blast! It was relaxing and fun and awesome! After we said goodbye, knowing that we would see them in about ten days, we went to our first BYU basketball game of the season. Very weird for us to only hit one this year. But it was still fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment