I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Feeling Crafy!
I have been wanting to make a wreath like this for a long time...so I finally started saving paper towel and toilet paper rolls a few months ago. I LOVE the result and I'm excited to use it year round. I made a whole bunch of ribbon with velcro closures that I can use to change the color. I just quickly threw one on so I could take a picture, but I'm really excited to change it up and sometimes wrap on two colors. I like not having this whole project be for just one week or month. I love that I can use it anytime. And I probably will. Tyler got this giraffe for his birthday. He just loves animals. He told me exactly how he wanted it painted. I painted magnetic paint underneath all the other colors. I really like it and Ty loves it. He wants to add a red mouth...sounds good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your wreath! I might need you to tell me how you did it! And that paint job is awesome!
Post a Comment